Here at Montana Raceway Park, we desire the safest environment possible for fans to enjoy the experience. All carry-in items will be searched prior to entry into Raceway park’s grandstands.
It is recommended that fans make their way into the gate at least 30 minuutes prior to green flag to allow proper time for inspection of these items.
To ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to Montana Raceway Park, the following items will not be permitted inside the gates:
• Beer and hard alcohol
• Drinks and Food
• Pets-except service animals assisting the disabled
• Glass containers
• Weapons of any description including guns, knives, ice picks, etc. regardless of permit.
• Any other items that may pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of all patrons
* Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded.
* Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest.